March 23, 2008

Ready, Set, Go...


Easter was interesting this year, to say the least. First of all we had Stake Conf. and Abby had to be there at 8:15 because she was singing with the primary choir. We told the kids that we would let them see their Easter baskets & they could have 1 candy before we left for conf. I noticed Lance wasn't eating his candy, so I asked him if he was going to have a candy and he said, "I'm not hunrgy". Anyone who knows Lance knows that he would never pass up candy. Lance continued, "I hate to tell you this Mom, but I threw up last night". What?! Apparently, he threw up over the side of his bed and didn't bother getting out of bed to tell us.


Hunting for eggs was Sydnie's favorite part of they day, that and the candy. We are in the process of painting, so that added to the fun.



1 comments:

Jenna said...

What cute kids! I guess we weren't the only ones with throw-up this Easter. Isn't parenthood fun?