Abby was to so excited to get her new glasses. I took her the the eye doctor because she said she was having a hard time seeing the white board in class. It turns out she was 20/50 in both eyes. Poor Abby thought the world was a big blur. She tells us, "Everything is sooooo much clearer".
May 24, 2008
"Wow, everything is so clear"
Posted by Tiffany's Blog at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She looks so cute! I love kids that wear glasses. I've always wanted to wear glasses but had to resort to fake ones. My Doctor recommends that I go see the Optometrist since it's been almost 10 years. I'm crossing my fingers that he'll say I need glasses even though I don't think I do :o)
Abby you look so cute. The glasses look so stylish. I am glad you can see everything now :)
Wow! Abby you look amazing and very smart. I love how stylish your glasses are and isn't it great to be able to see!
Post a Comment