Well, we have been home for a couple weeks now and thought I should finally post some pics from our trip to Mexico. We had an amazing time. We stayed at a wonderful resort called Valentin Imperial Maya. It definitely exceeded our expectations. We typically like to cruise on our vacations, but we thought we would try an all inclusive this time. I think we liked the all inclusive thing more than cruising. It was so relaxing and so much fun. Here are some highlights from our trip:



September 5, 2008
Mexico
Posted by Tiffany's Blog at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Looks amazing. I am jotting down the name for future reference.
Oh and sheesh you look great. Your very tiny! Hope to hear from you. My blog is http://our-munchkins.blogspot.com/.
Maybe I already shared that. I can't remember.
What a beautiful place! Looks like you guys had a great time. Next time we need to go together!
Don't you just love it down there? It's our favorite place to vacation at, we plan on a trip down there at least once a year. Bytheway Tiff, you look marvelous.
Shauna
I love your pictures. The beach looks so awesome!! Hope you guys are good. Did you figure out Christmastime?? We just bought our tickets home :)
Hey Riley Family!! Such a cute family. I found your blog through my sister Wendy Hazelhofer and then through Dustin P. Looks like you guys are doing great. I hope you guys had a great christmas and new year.
Love,
Kim (Keller) Houk
Post a Comment